Are you looking for one of the 100+ powerful ways to relax your mind?
Do something that will relax you, providing you hours of enjoyment?
Bring pleasure to your everyday life?
You will surely like a diamond painting!
INTRO TO DIAMOND PAINTING
This relaxing and easy craft goes by a couple of names: 5D Diamond Painting, Paint With Diamonds, Diamond Embroidery, Diamond Cross-Stitch, Diamond Dotz, Diamond Mosaic etc.
You don't need to be talented for arts, to have any basic skills for cross stitch or mosaic to create wonderful wall decor. Every finished diamond painting is glittering but not irritating.
The road to make a complete 5D diamond painting picture is always a little challenging but guarantees remarkable results.
So LET'S START and make diamond painting step-by-step:
1. Open your diamond painting kit. Every kit includes printed canvas, beads (colorful diamonds arranged in order of coding) and toolset (plastic tray, pen for diamond painting and glue).
„Colorful diamonds” are much like pixels on a computer, but when put together on a canvas they shine like a diamond and form wonderful artwork.
2. Carefully review the canvas. On the side of the canvas is a chart with numbers which correlates to the numbers on the pre-printed chart (looks like a cross- stitch).
Diamond packages can be marked with a name, a symbol, a letter, or a color number.
3.The design of the fabric is covered with a protective plastic film. When you remove this plastic film, the area of the chart will be sticky.
DO NOT to remove the whole piece of plastic at once. Instead, slowly remove the plastic film while you are working.
If you take a break from your project, re-cover your work in progress with plastic foil. This protects your project from collecting dust or drying and losing stickiness.
4. Pull back the plastic layer from the glue. Add a little glue to the top of the pen.
5. Put the diamonds in the plastic tray. Take the time to position the diamonds with the flat side down (the diamonds need to be in this position to use the pen). Press the tip of the pen to the rounded side of the diamond.
6. Pull back the plastic film to uncover the area you are working on. Then put diamonds in the correct place marked on canvas. (It is easiest to start at the left top of the design.)
And remember, if you take a break from your project, re-cover your work in progress with plastic foil. This protects your project from collecting dust or drying and losing stickiness.
7. After positioning the last diamond, put the protective plastic film over the top of the painting. Then put some heavy books on top of the canvas overnight or just gently rub the canvas with your hands instead. Go over a couple of times, and when you are completed all beads should be attached.
8. The best thing about this craft is that with little instruction a magnificent piece of art is created. Display your artwork.
Relax, and make your creativity happen!